What's YOUR max Regen? Anyone beat 43.3kW?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TickTock

Since getting my new battery and all the associated regen bubbles, I've been noticing that there seems to be a limit at around 43.3kW on regen. Although AvailableRegen indicates I should be able to get more I cannot seem to break the 43.3kW limit. Has anyone observed a higher number than this?

I don't have leaf spy, only leaf stat, but was wondering at regen is at when B mode is engaged?

tkdbrusco said:
I don't have leaf spy, only leaf stat, but was wondering at regen is at when B mode is engaged?

B mode shouldn't change any max levels, just what happens when you let off the gas then don't press the brake. In non B mode with a light foot on the brake you can get regen without using the friction brakes at all and as long as you don't push too hard on the brake you should max out at the same regen as in B mode.

TickTock said:
Since getting my new battery and all the associated regen bubbles, I've been noticing that there seems to be a limit at around 43.3kW on regen. Although AvailableRegen indicates I should be able to get more I cannot seem to break the 43.3kW limit. Has anyone observed a higher number than this?

I thought 40 was the max but then again, 80 is supposed to be the max power out but Uncle Sam got about 86 on an acceleration test so I guess its all approximate

AH HA!

I had not checked it in leaf spy, but I thought I could feel more than 30kw of regen. As temp rises on cold mornings and the battery discharges, you can see the dash gauge climb to 30kw, but to this (part time auto racer's) right foot, it feels different then when the battery is even more depleted. I thought there was something more there!

Back