jaimev wrote:jaimev wrote:Turbo3 wrote:...Try going to high beams, turning on rear defroster and changing the set temperature higher or lower.
Strange....this morning with headlights on (but not on high) and heater set at 90 and fan at maximum, I saw no movement of the Aux/Htr/AC bars or values over a 3 minute period; app was cycling normally. At the same time, the Energy Info display on the center console showed the Climate Control subsystem using close to 3Kw.
I just tried it now...1 minute with heater on high plus high beams on. Climate control gauge showing between 3 and 4.5 Kw of use. No change in Aux/Htr/AC bars
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/574 ... 250516.txt
2011 model year.
You need to have Logging enabled. Bug #3
The place where I put the new read commands is skipped if logging is not enabled and all my tests had logging enabled so I did not catch the bug.
New version later today to fix this and the other problem.
After thinking about it I now realize what happened. Reading the energy usage data was originally put in to support the up coming Hackathon and was only designed to be saved to the Log file that would be used by the Hackathon.
Later while trying to determine the units of each reading I decided it would be easier if I could see the reading real time so I modified the battery graphic to show them forgetting that they were only read while logging.