The next release will include Watts used to the right of the graph when displaying the Energy Usage graph.
Here is what it looks like using simulated data.
There is also a new option for reading the Tire pressures.
For those with new Leafs that support Tire Registration from the Dash and have found that LeafSpy does not report the Tire pressures this should fix that issue.
This method takes a little longer so if the original method works I would not select this one.
When released this version will also fix:
* If rear heater is turned on don't go into night mode
* Accept VINs with spaces and dashes (seen in Japan, test vehicles???)
* Default to English even if device language set to Norwegian, French or German
* Fix minor bug in Reading DTCs on very slow devices. Fix one typo in a DTC name.
* When starting up app restore last Elevation/Speed and Charge graphs that were previously saved.
* Charge graph now displays both the Power reported by Leaf as well as calculated power (V*A). If Level 3 (QC) is being limited (i.e. from Solar) Leaf was reporting 3.5kW even when Solar was only providing 1kW to the DC charge port.
I won't have a QC graph until next week but here is what it looks like charging at L2. The Blue line is what Leaf reports as charge power and the green is V*A going into battery. Amps is reported in 0.5 amp steps. (Don't have android screenshot of this so here it is from iOS LeafSpy)