J-Wall high powered 80 amp charge station

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyWilliams

http://shop.quickchargepower.com/J-Wall-Premium-80A-Wall-Mounted-J1772-Charging-Station-JWALL80A.htm

J-Wall - the 80 amp capable wall mounted J1772 / L2 charging station based on Tesla HPWC.

23 foot cable.

$999

The new J-Wall is a hardwired charging station designed for 208-240 volt power supplies with a 100 amp circuit breaker. It can be configured to allow 13 circuit breaker settings, from 15 amps to 100 amps.

J-Wall provides the absolute fastest way to charge at home with J1772 when the unit is installed with a 100 amp circuit.

Power sharing feature allows a single circuit breaker to be connected and shared, servicing up to 4 units at the same time. No other non-commercial unit on the market can do this.

Designed for indoor or outdoor installation

The maximum charge amps for each car:

16 amps or less:

Nissan LEAF (2011-2012), Chevy Volt, Chevy Spark EV, Toyota Prius Plug-In, Ford C-Max Energy, Ford Fusion Energy, ZERO motorcycle (2015 and newer with J1772), Brammo motorcycle, Smart Electric Drive, Ford C-Max Energi, Karma Fisker, Mitsubishi iMiev, Cadillac ELR, Porshe Cayenne S-E, Porsche Panamera S-E, Honda Accord Plug-In.

30 amps:

Nissan LEAF (2013 and newer at 28 amps, however some are 16 amps), VW eGolf, Kia Soul EV, BMW i3 and i8, Ford Focus Electric, Fiat 500e, Honda Fit EV, Fiat 500e.

40 amps:

Tesla Model S (model years 2012-2016), plus the following two Tesla powered cars; Mercedes B-Class ED and 2012-2014 Toyota RAV4 EV

48 amps:

Tesla Model S, model year 2016 and newer
Tesla Model X
Tesla Model 3 (probably)

70 amps:

Tesla Roadster (requires adaptor and latest firmware)

72 amps:

Tesla Model X and possibly Model S and Model 3 with optional 72 amp charger

80 amps:

Tesla Model S with optional "twin chargers"

So, how does this charge both Teslas and Leafs?
Does it have both types of connectors built-in?
Do you have a picture?

garsh said:
So, how does this charge both Teslas and Leafs?
Does it have both types of connectors built-in?
Do you have a picture?

J-Wall has a single 80 amp J1772 plug.

J-Wall can charge any vehicle, including any Tesla vehicle with a Tesla supplied J1772 adaptor. Every Tesla Model S and Model X comes with this adapter. For Tesla Roadster, there are adapters available for purchase.

J-Wall can charge EVERY electric vehicle current sold in North America and Japan at the fastest rate with AC power.

http://shop.quickchargepower.com/J-Wall-Premium-80A-Wall-Mounted-J1772-Charging-Station-JWALL80A.htm

In stock for immediate delivery.

Back