Current LEAF Specials at Bruce Bennett Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BruceBennettNissan

Hi Forum Members,

We love the Nissan LEAF at Bruce Bennett Nissan. We've been working to help grow the charging station infrastructure in Western Connecticut. We partnered with the Ridgefield Playhouse to install one and we've provided one for the city of Danbury that is pending install by the city. We have 2 LEAF experts here at the dealership that can answer any of your questions AND we keep more LEAFS in inventory than most dealerships.

Here are some current LEAF specials that we have:

2013 Nissan Leaf S with Charge Package
$185 a month lease with $1450 down plus tax and dealer fees.
Stock # DC424843
Stock # DC424729

2013 Nissan LEAF SL - LOADED
$249 a month lease with $1459 down plus tax and dealer fees.
Stock # DC419846

Call one of our LEAF experts:
Priscilla - 203-544-8371 x 215 , [email protected]
Mike - 203-544-8371 x 216, [email protected]

Those are good prices. I just leased a 2013 S w/ charge for a fair bit more.

Curious about your dealership's chargers and policies. L2 and/or L3? Available 24/7? For any Leaf owner or just your customers?

I'm in NE CT, but might venture out your way one day.

Thanks.

Hi Graycenphil,
Our chargers are available 24/7 for our Leaf customers or any EV driver on the road. We have a total of 4 L2 chargers at the dealership.
You will find 2 L2 chargers in front of the building. If for any reason the spot is taken by a none EV vehicle please just let us know and we would gladly move the car for you to charge ;)

Congrats on your Leaf lease!

Kind regards,

Priscilla Urena

I saw that the folks from your dealership were at the danbury charging station dedication. Can you confirm it's only level 2? I think chargepoint has it listed as level 3. Thanks for your input!

charge said:
I saw that the folks from your dealership were at the danbury charging station dedication. Can you confirm it's only level 2? I think chargepoint has it listed as level 3. Thanks for your input!

Hi Charge,
You probably saw me there!
The Charging station that Bruce Bennett Nissan provided for the Patriot Parking garage is a L2 Nissan charging station. You will find two charge spots right by the entrance.

Priscilla Urena

Back