2011 red SL San Diego $24,900

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyWilliams

San Diego - My red 2011 SL with 24,000 miles, ceramic tinted windows, mounted spare tire, switched override for Navigation, Nissan GOLD 7 year - 100,000 mile warranty, with brand new tires, optional upgrade EVSE for $300 extra. California HOV and EV parking decals not installed. Front plate not installed (no holes drilled through bumper).

Replacing with already purchased 2012.

$24,900

TonyWilliams@
LoveMyLEAF
dot
com

858-245-82 one seven

PS: I will be out of town June 13 - July 22.

7bf8f293.jpg

Did you forget to mention that they have to pick it up in Montana and drive it home? :)

Or that it will be an historical vehicle of substantial extra collector's value, having completed the B.C. to B.C. run.

walterbays said:
Did you forget to mention that they have to pick it up in Montana and drive it home? :)

Or that it will be an historical vehicle of substantial extra collector's value, having completed the B.C. to B.C. run.

Yes, I should tag on a few thousand $$$ for posterity. Of course, FOB Great Falls, Montana.

TonyWilliams said:
Yes, I should tag on a few thousand $$$ for posterity. Of course, FOB Great Falls, Montana.
You may want to sell it only in CA - otherwise I think you have to pay back the money you got from CA ?!

evnow said:
TonyWilliams said:
You may want to sell it only in CA - otherwise I think you have to pay back the money you got from CA ?!

Yes, I'm kidding on the Montana stuff. I will probably ship it back (unless somebody buys it by Tuesday, June 12).

I do know about the CCSE rebate issues. Also, I'm now registered with my new car with Blink so they don't come and repo my EVSE.

Back