Bridgestone EP422 tires, < 2500 miles on 'em

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleChap

** UPDATE** looks like they're all spoken for. Thank you for your interest!

I decided to replace my Bridgestone tires, even though they had low mileage.

I'm offering them for sale, either a set of four, or single tires (spare tire, anyone?).

My price is $55 each, or the set of 4 for $200, NOT including shipping (if needed).

I'm in the Los Angeles (Hollywood) area.

Send me a private message if you're interested.

-Michael

LittleChap said:
I decided to replace my Bridgestone tires, even though they had low mileage.

I'm offering them for sale, either a set of four, or single tires (spare tire, anyone?).

My price is $55 each, or the set of 4 for $200, NOT including shipping (if needed).

I'm in the Los Angeles (Hollywood) area.

Send me a private message if you're interested.

-Michael

at that price i am sure they are already gone. i just bought ONE for what you are charging for two of them. i wish you lived in WA.

DaveinOlyWA said:
at that price i am sure they are already gone. i just bought ONE for what you are charging for two of them. i wish you lived in WA.

Yep, they went very quickly ... I got responses here literally within a few minutes of posting it last night.

Guess I should've priced them higher ... :lol:

LOL!! ya considering i posted 18 minutes after you did, that was fast!! i am not in the market for tires since i already blew the budget on the one i got but curious as to why you sold them? what did you go with and why?

FYI, for those missing out on this or my deal, and/or wanting to buy a new EP422 as a spare or replacement, both the 89 and the 91 load rating versions are available for purchase at http://www.OnlineTires.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; in Cypress, CA. They are about $89 plus tax. Shipping is extra if not picking them up. This is the best deal on new ones that I have seen.

For my observations on the Michelins on a Leaf, you can go here: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=7619&p=171200&hilit=ep422#p171200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back