SOLD: 2015 Leaf SV - 2nd Owner 30700 miles

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mapatni

Selling because I'm buying a 2018. I'm the 2nd owner - purchased it in 2017 with 15K miles on it. Now has 30750 on it. It's in perfect shape no mechanical issues. I'd rate the condition as VERY GOOD according to KBB.com. It does have the usual light scratches / scuffs on the exterior and interior is perfect no rips or wear spots in the seats.

I just put a set of brand new Michelin Energy Saver AS tires on it back in October. They have less than 1000 miles one them. I have receipts to show for tires and any other maintenance (tho there is not much maintenance on these...).

Here is a link to the ad I have on AutoTrader. If you're interested PM me and we can discuss details. I'm located in the Chicago area.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=502963952&hideBackLink=true

Look forward to hearing from you!

YOur advert says 2015 car, your title here says 2012.

And " It's clear that the new battery design works in this car because it still has a full 12 bars of capacity and Leaf Spy shows perfect battery health " is at best inaccurate; I suggest you amend that sentence to something factual like the LeafSpy Ahr reading.

Good luck with your sale.

Thanks I'm not sure what happened when I was typing. I'lll put in the Ahr reading on the battery health. Appreciate the feedback!

Back