SOLD: Light Grey Cargo Cover - 2011-17 LEAF

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrientExpress

I'm selling the cargo cover from my 2014 LEAF. Perfect condition, fits all models 2011-2017 LEAFs. $75

Local pickup in the San Jose area preferred, cash. But will ship with payment via PayPal +$25 shipping.

LEAF-cargo-cover.jpg

I'm interested in knowing what price you have in mind. My wife's 2015 S doesn't have one and the promise from the dealership to give us one during the deal turned into empty promises once the car was in our hands.

DuncanCunningham said:
I'm interested in knowing what price you have in mind. My wife's 2015 S doesn't have one and the promise from the dealership to give us one during the deal turned into empty promises once the car was in our hands.

They are about $150 new, and I would like to get $75 plus shipping.

last time I asked my the dealership they said something like $100 new. maybe prices have gone up a little more since then or availability would mean a special order from them and the price might be higher.

I'll think on it. If I could get it shipped for that price I'd bite ($75 including shipping) I could get you a UPS shipping label from my work so you'd only need to drop it off or have it collected by UPS. do you know the weight on it so I could check it out? i wonder if the size of it would change the costs to ship.

DuncanCunningham said:
last time I asked my the dealership they said something like $100 new. maybe prices have gone up a little more since then or availability would mean a special order from them and the price might be higher.

I'll think on it. If I could get it shipped for that price I'd bite ($75 including shipping) I could get you a UPS shipping label from my work so you'd only need to drop it off or have it collected by UPS. do you know the weight on it so I could check it out? i wonder if the size of it would change the costs to ship.

If you could provide a UPS prepaid shipper, I will let it go for $75.

The package would weight about 5 lbs. and the dimensions would be 45" L x 20" W x 2" D.

DuncanCunningham said:
sending you a PM but's not leaving my outbox. is your inbox full? or is my account not allowed to email out I wonder.

This board has always had something funky with the PM system. I got your PM, and am responding to you with it.

Back