President's Day SALE, 16A Level 2 Duosida Portable Charging Station For Sale $238

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VegasBrad

I am selling a new 16amp portable EVSE with a 22.5 foot J1772 cable (25.5 ft. length end to end). This unit operates on Level 1 120VAC or Level 240VAC and switches automatically. Using optional adapters you can plug this into a standard house outlet, for 120v use, a 240v dryer outlet ect. This is a 16A continuous EVSE. This is intended to be used with a 20A breaker or larger. It is build to plug into a NEMA 6-20 (240v 20amp) outlet.

This EVSE is fixed at 16amps and has 4 status lights; Power, Connected, Charging, Fault. It is slim and smaller than my stock Nissan LEAF EVSE.
12 month warranty from manufacture

The regular price is $299.00 plus $18 for shipping in the continental USA, I’m running a 24hr. President's Day Sale, USE PROMO CODE: PRESLEAF at checkout for $61.00 off! https://bsa-electronics.myshopify.com/products/16a-3-84kw-portable-charging-station-25-length-evse-d25-16a

It will charge any J1772 compliant car at up to 16A from 120v or 240v providing
1.92kW at 120v
3.84kW at 240v

If you would like the plug changed I have several on hand. In the case of a 10-30 or 14-30 plug it would allow you to plug into a common 30A Dryer outlet. I also build custom adapters so you may keep the 6-20 plug and adapter to other outlets.
Here are just some of the 12 Plug options:
6-20 (240v 20amp) – included as default
10-30 (240v 30amp) 3-prong Dryer plug used before 1996 –
14-30 (240v 30amp) 4-prong Dryer plug used in 1996+ –
14-50 (240v 50amp) 4-prong Range and RV plug –
6-30 (240v 30amp) 3-prong plug –
6-50 (240v 50amp) 3-prong welder plug –
5-20 (120v 20amp) –

If you would like to see it in action on your EV we can arrange that thru private message at my home, Local pickup in Las Vegas near Smith's grocery on East Flamingo. Payment is by PayPal if shipped or cash for local pickup.

Here is a link to me giving a demo of the EVSE:
https://youtu.be/7FY_56LxlWg

I get a lot of inquires about custom builds. YES I definitely take orders for anything you would like to see in your custom built EVSE. I worked hard on a nice PDF featuring some of the custom EVSE's I build and accessories. Check it out here for current pricing:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hc6ei1dkkqwbiwz/BSAelectronics EVSE flyer.pdf?dl=0

Optional Adapter #18 30A 14-xx Universal plug (fits 14-30, 50 & 60 outlets) to 6-20 outlet (240v 20amp) 6inch stubby $46.40

I offer many more adapters, see them here:
https://bsa-electronics.myshopify.com/collections/adapters

Looks like a nice deal on a 16a L1/L2 EVSE, perfect fit for a 3.6kw Leaf or anyone who only has a 20a circuit. Amazon has stopped selling my Ebusbar which was also nice but $299, they sell a similar one to this Duosida but it has mostly poor reviews so I'd be hard pressed to suggest it to anyone, this EVSE gets overwhelmingly positive reviews on Amazon :)

jjeff said:
Looks like a nice deal on a 16a L1/L2 EVSE, perfect fit for a 3.6kw Leaf or anyone who only has a 20a circuit. Amazon has stopped selling my Ebusbar which was also nice but $299, they sell a similar one to this Duosida but it has mostly poor reviews so I'd be hard pressed to suggest it to anyone, this EVSE gets overwhelmingly positive reviews on Amazon :)

Thanks Jeff! I appreciate the positive words!

VegasBrad, are you offering any discount on the EVSE2 30A 7.2kW model too?

https://www.bsaelectronics.com/products/evse2-30a-7-2kw-openevse-portable-waterproof-with-lcd-15ft-bsa-custom-j1772-cable

I really like this one, as it's portable, can charge 120V or 240V, goes up to 24A charging (I have a 2013 SV + QC), and has some flexibility with regards to plug-type via optional pigtail adapters.

The 2 amp increments flexibility is perfect. For RV parks, I'm not sure what I'd need but I've read that TT30 and NEMA 14-50 are the most common. We do lots of camping in the summer, and this will be our first summer with the Leaf as our only car, so I would really like as much flexibility as possible to charge while on the road.

What is the Duosida Customer Service Contact info? How do the honor the 1 year warranty? Is it real warranty or just words that are not backed up. Just curious.

gmcjetpilot said:
What is the Duosida Customer Service Contact info? How do the honor the 1 year warranty? Is it real warranty or just words that are not backed up. Just curious.

Hi gmcjetpilot, I handle any warranty claims for Duosida EVSE's purchased from me. In the event of an issue you would send the unit back to me.

VegasBrad said:
gmcjetpilot said:

Hi gmcjetpilot, I handle any warranty claims for Duosida EVSE's purchased from me. In the event of an issue you would send the unit back to me.
Just my opinion but any warranty like this is only as good as the seller and in the case with Brad I'd say your pretty well covered :)
Sure you can save money purchasing directly from China, sometimes as much as $100 but it's a crapshoot. Any warranty issues would need to be from the seller so you'd have to ship the EVSE back to them in China, on your dime and hope everything went OK. My guess is Brad as the reseller also takes on warranty issues, if you send it back to him then he'd probably be responsible for shipping it back to China, again on his dime. Sure he makes money on the difference between what he paid for the EVSE and what he sells it for but with that he takes on the responsibility of any warranty issues.

Back