SOLD 2012 Nissan Leaf SL, 10k miles, 1 owner Colorado car SOLD

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stusf

Loaded 2012 Nissan Leaf SL in immaculate condition, only 10,500 miles!
One owner, Colorado car. No accidents and clean title. Last year of the made in Japan LEAF.
Always garaged and almost always charged to 80%, you'd be hard-pressed to find a 2012 Leaf in better condition. 11 bars of capacity, it lost the first bar after 3½ years. I drive the car around 3-4 times every week, but have a short commute for work (4 miles for the first 3 years of ownership and 16 miles since)....hence the low mileage. No pets or smoking and 99% of the time it was just me driving it so the interior still looks like new.

The 2012 SL had everything as standard including:
- CHAdeMO Quick Charge Port
- Battery warmer
- Rear backup camera
- Navigation system
- Bluetooth Audio
- Solar panel
- Cruise Control
- Heated Seats (Front + Rear)
- Heated Steering Wheel

VIN: JN1AZ0CP5CT017160

Located in Denver, CO. PM or call 720-498-9650

I plan on upgrading to the 2017 BMW i3. The car has been great for commuting, but since new we've had to rely on my wife's ICE car for further afield trips that a 125-mile car could handle no problem. The charging infrastructure is not great in Colorado, I bought the SL version for the CHAdeMO port but have never got to use it, there were zero DC fast chargers in Colorado for my first 2 years of ownership and the ones they have installed since are at Nissan dealers which are not convenient to the freeways.

so is a SL typically valued at 2000-3000 more than a S for the model year 2012? I have a 2012 SL and I thought I over paid for mine last year. But if the price jump from the S to the SL is such then I feel better.

I have a blue 2012 SL for sale in Colorado Springs with only 36,000 miles on it.
here is the Craigslist posting, with pictures.

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/d/lowest-mileage-2012-nissan/6764982363.html

I have a blue 2012 SL for sale in Colorado Springs with only 36,000 miles on it.
here is the Craigslist posting, with pictures.

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/d/lowest-mileage-2012-nissan/6764982363.html

Back