1 Owner 2013 Nissan Leaf SL

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IraqiInvaderGnr

We are selling our Nissan Leaf only because we are moving. We bought it new and love it! It hasn't suffered any noticeable degradation. I will post pictures once I can figure out how. If anyone has any questions just ask. It seems to have 244-246 GIDs on a full charge. I still have the original cable with it as well. Asking $12,000.

Original Craigslist Ad with full size pictures: http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/5443478370.html

00E0E_8zcdT6f15L0_50x50c.jpg

00H0H_6cPzGXe89e8_50x50c.jpg

00C0C_lqOEv6i9dJP_50x50c.jpg

The mileage isn't as much as issue as the GID count. The car is about to lose the 12th capacity bar, it appears. My 2013 with 89% health (11% capacity lost) shows 254 GIDs.

LeftieBiker said:
The mileage isn't as much as issue as the GID count. The car is about to lose the 12th capacity bar, it appears. My 2013 with 89% health (11% capacity lost) shows 254 GIDs.

So the difference between the 12th and 11th bar doesn't mean so much as the GID count? Is there a way to estimate the range with the GID count?

bigbearballs said:
LeftieBiker said:

So the difference between the 12th and 11th bar doesn't mean so much as the GID count? Is there a way to estimate the range with the GID count?

Roughly speaking, multiply GIDS x 0.25 to 0.30 to get estimated range.

So 254 GIDS should get you at between 63-76 miles of range, depending of speed, headwinds etc. The faster you drive the worse your range.

Flyct said:
bigbearballs said:
LeftieBiker said:

Roughly speaking, multiply GIDS x 0.25 to 0.30 to get estimated range.

So 254 GIDS should get you at between 63-76 miles of range, depending of speed, headwinds etc. The faster you drive the worse your range.

Do you know what the worst possible range would be for a car that has 11 bars? 50 miles? I'm a pretty conservative driver and have been driving a Prius, so I know all about A/C reduction, slow acceleration, ect. I even wanted to buy an ice vest at one time so I wouldn't have to use the A/C in my car. With your SL, is there anyway to tell on another 13 SL if it has the premium stereo sound?

A '13 with premium Package has the 4 camera system, and you will see the camera bulges on the rear hatch, below the side mirrors, and on the bottom of the Nissan emblem in front. The only major adaptation you'd have to make from driving a Prius is not going 65MPH.

bigbearballs said:
I can't go over 65 in a leaf?!

The top speed is limited to 93 or 94MPH, but if you want decent range your speed shouldn't exceed 60MPH (not even 65) for very long. The car may look aerodynamically slick, but it isn't - especially in the wheel area.

I cannot confirm or deny the top speed of the 2015 Leaf is 151km/h. At 130kph the motor is drawing pretty hard. Basically if I'm over 105km/h the drive motor is using 20kW or more. The sweet spot seems to be in the 75-95km/h range.

just bought a my 2013 sl 2 mos ago. use it to work daily.. bout 50 miles both ways... I haven't bothered to check by I have about 27k now. 12 bars and full charge at 84 to 87 miles.?? trickle charge a lot also. I might order me a bt dongle...what's a new leaf GiD looks like? 270-280i?ish

I have the bose amp in the back with all around view. which I thought was with all sl. but from the looks of the pic I see no camera?

Nissan did some nasty things with options, in 2013 especially. You could/can buy an SL with no premium Package (although this ad reads "It has every feature available for that model year.") and even no backup camera, IIRC. Always look carefully at options, especially in 2013.

LeftieBiker said:
IraqiInvaderGnr said:
I was unware of the backup camera as an option when i posted the ad. It has everything except that and a bose system.

So this is a Base SV with a couple of options.

Actually it looks like a stock, no option SL based on the SL wheels.

The stock 2013 SL came with everything a stock SV has plus for the $3,000 premium over a SV you get:
DC Quick charge
Fog lights
Garage door transmitter
Fully automatic lights
Leather interior
17" alloy wheels w/ 215/50VR17 tires

IN FACT the only real options were the 7 speaker Bose system and the surround camera system.

Back