SF Bay Area: trade cargo cover for light grey interior for a black one

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwerdna

My '13 Leaf SV w/light gray interior is hitting end of lease on 7/27/15. Since the SV doesn't come w/a cargo cover, I bought the OEM cargo cover (for the hatch area, NOT the cargo organizer) that went w/this light gray interior.

The replacement '13 Leaf SV I bought has a black interior, so the cargo cover color isn't right.

Anyone in the SF Bay Area (hopefully South Bay or Peninsula) willing to trade, esp. if they did the opposite?

I have a black one, and would prefer a grey one, so would be happy to swap with you! I'm based in Marin, but come to the city most days (and will be in Santa Clara today), if you want to meet up for a swap...

Cool. Sent you a private message.

"The city" (SF) is quite far for me. Marin is even further + I'd need to pay the Golden Gate Bridge toll. :( South Bay is best, but some parts of Peninsula are workable, depending on day and time.

I didn't hear back from mostroad yesterday. I'm still open to trading w/you but also open to trading w/anyone else within reasonable distance of me.

Sorry for bumping this again.

I will be at the Cupertino National Drive Electric Week EVent on Saturday, Sept 19th: https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=342.

Hope there's a fellow Leafer present who has the opposite case and is willing to swap.

DuncanCunningham said:
so you have to provide the cargo cover when you return the car? I was hoping that you were looking to sell it.
Only if the car came with it.

On '13 (and I believe it's still the case for '15), only SL trim came w/the cargo cover. If you wanted it on S or SV, you had to buy your own, and there's no reason to return a leased S or SV with the cover, unless it came with it.

I leased a light interior '13 SV and bought a cover. No reason for me to return the cover that I paid for when I returned the leased car. It's being used on the '13 SV black interior that I own, which came with none. But, the color doesn't match, hence I'd like to swap w/someone in the opposite situation.

Seems like a rare situation. Perhaps the material could be dyed.

http://www.joann.com/paint-it-black-spray-fabric-paint-2.5oz-/1686682.html?gclid=CJqKjKzW28kCFZIkgQodC6gLlA

Back