My Lastest EV Bumper Stickers website - Check it out Today! :)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UBUYGAS

Hello All,

I've always had a few Bumper Stickers and really I only made them for my own #NissanLEAF and instead of paying X amount of dollars for one I decided to spend a little more and get 100 of each and if I can sell them why not.

I have no plan to make this my primary business, This is just a Hobby. I am in the hole a lot more than what I ever made by selling the last 20 #evBumperStickers in the past 2 years! HAHA

But I have a site up, I may make more, they are very good quality, all Vinyl, Mine have been on my LEAF for 2 years and they don't look faded at all.

When I go to All GAS Car Shows they make a little big hit, people really like them,

My Main Goal here is to spread the word about EVs and that's it, I'm not paying my mortgage with these sales!

If you like a Bumper Sticker then order one or two, All I ask is that please share my website with others. I have a Facebook share button at the top of the page.

http://www.evBumperStickers.com/

Thank You!,

Sal Cameli
aka Lasareath

my-other-car-is-a-tesla.jpg

Regen-animals.jpg

I see you copied my sticker from Zazzle that I have had up for many years....

(Starve a terrorist! Drive Electric!)

I have some New Electric Car Bumper Stickers - #evBumperStickers
These all can be found on my eBay Page here:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/lasareath/m.html?item=182128117042&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

ElonMusk.jpg

TeslaModel3.jpg

TeslaModeliii.jpg

my_next_car_will_be_a_tesla_model_3.jpg

mikesus said:
I see you copied my sticker from Zazzle that I have had up for many years....

(Starve a terrorist! Drive Electric!)

Sorry about that Mike.

I did buy the Zazzle one, I actually bought a bunch of them to give out to friends but they are printed on paper and after 6 car washes they started to deteriorate and had to scrape it off and put another one on. I guess it's good for them, They can sell more bumper stickers that way...

Mine are Vinyl, have been on my car for over 3 years and still look like brand new.

I can send you some (For Free of course)

Just send me an email to [email protected]

Sal

Back