Practically new OEM 205/55/16 Ecopias for sale

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msbriggs

I put snow tires on my OEM 16" rims about 2 months after getting the car (a very late 2013 model year that I got in late 2014), and just bought some 17" rims to put summer tires on - so I'm selling the four original Ecopias. They have less than 2,000 miles on them. The car has less than 5,000 miles now, and most of that has been on the snow tires through the winter. I can take pictures later tonight. Locally these tires sell for $130-150 each. On tirerack they're $100 each plus shipping. I'd like to get $225 total for all four (plus shipping if they need to be shipped - local sell would be preferable). I'm in Dover, NH, which is 45-60 minutes away from Boston, MA, Manchester and Nashua, NH, and Portland, ME (the big cities around here).

Mike

Here's a picture of one of them in the basement. The picture is kind of dark unfortunately. You can still see the original sticker on the tires.

tire2.jpg

You just have to wait for the right person at the right time. Spring is usually pretty good because a lot of students or grads are just starting a job and buying a new cheap car. Many might need tires to get it to pass an inspection. Other good time is just before winter. I had mine up in Nov no luck, let the ad expire. Posted them up 3 weeks ago and sold them in under a week. I got $280cdn no haggle, would have taken $220 too.

LeftieBiker said:
Which? I have no desire to ship mine.
Have you looked at how tires are shipped? It's literally as simple as printing out shipping labels and taping them to the inside and outside of the tires, then putting them outside for UPS/Fedex/etc.

Back