Blink EVSE L2 Model WE-30CIRE For Sale

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leggedo

I own a Blink Level 2 evse/charger, that I have used to charge my 2011 Nissan LEAF for over three years. It has had one repair, approximately 2 years ago, when it was under warranty by Ecotality and the repair was to replace a corrupted SD card. A little over a week ago it gave me a blacked-out screen and decided to stop charging. I called Blink the next morning and they assigned it a case number and said a Tech would call me, which is yet to happen.

I removed the cover and checked the 30 amp fuse and it is good. I see nothing else inside the unit that appears to be bad or a problem. My assumption is that the SD card has been corrupted again. I disconnected the blue wires, per ingineer's post, to convert it to a "dumb" evse and it still fails to charge.

I have decided to go another charging route and no longer plan to deal with my Blink and just sell it in the "as is" condition for a very reasonable price plus shipping. If interested please "P.M" me. I am asking $250 o.b.o. plus Shipping or Pick-up. It is less the cord wrap. The charging cord is the original and has never gotten warm in charging my 2011 LEAF. If you are handy with electronics you can repair my failed Blink and own it for a song.

Thanks, Leggedo (MNL supporting member)

Back