For Sale: All-Season Rubber Floor Mat Set - $45 shipped

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, I was bidding on these on ebay and you took them off. Here's the email I got from ebay. Dear eBay Community Member,
The bid that you entered for the item (121611430577) has been cancelled. Explanation: The seller ended the listing early and cancelled all bids.

Please be cautious if you are contacted about purchasing this item after the bid has been cancelled and as always avoid paying for your eBay item using instant wire transfer services through Western Union or MoneyGram as these payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know.

That stinks.

mayo said:
Great, I was bidding on these on ebay and you took them off. (snip) That stinks.

Sorry about that, but as you probably saw there was a buy it now option listed for the item. I also had these listed locally on Craigslist, on my Facebook page, and other places. My hope was that someone would have snagged them using the Buy It Now option or elsewhere before bids started, but that was not the case. Someone did offer me a cash price for them before the auction reached the BIN "price".... had the bidding gone higher I would have considered leaving it go.

My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. My understanding is that I was well within eBay's policies, even if they do cause some unhappiness for the bidders. Thank you for your understanding.

Back