Konig Forward White w/Pink Stripe Wheels w/Continental Tires

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaka

eBay Listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121608715082" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Details:

Selling a USED set of Konig Forward wheels (White/Pink) with Continental ContiProContact tires taken off my wife's 2012 Nissan Leaf. We ran this setup for 2 years, summer only. The setup has only 10,000 miles on it, and as you can see in the photos it is in AMAZING condition still.

The ONLY flaws are a small dimple in one of the center caps (see close up photo) and the one wheel that had slight curb damage (also shown in a photo). I touched up the paint on that wheel with some white paint, and it has yellowed. It could be easily retouched with better quality paint, but the damage is superficial (cosmetic only). It never bothered my wife enough to worry about further.

Included with this setup you are getting:
- Konig Forward White Wheels with Pink Stripe
- Continental ContiProContact Tires
- Set of TPMS Tire Pressure Sensors
- Set of Pink NRG Aluminum Wheel Nuts
- Set of Wheel Spacers (7/32")

Specifications are as follows...

Wheels are 17x7, offset ET+40, in a bolt pattern of 5x100. They have a hub bore of 73.10 inches (include 66.1mm hub rings). These are 1pc alloy wheels. They have a weight of 18 pounds each before tires. Tire Pressure Sensors (TPMS) are included, which work for Nissan (again these were used on a Leaf, same TPMS hardware as Nissan Juke and many others).

Tires are Continental ContiProContact in a size of 215/45-17. They are 215mm wide, 45-aspect ratio. These are All Season Passenger Tires with approximately 75% tread life remaining (used for approximately 10,000 miles). They are also rated Low Rolling Resistance, which many tires are these days, but these made them ideal for the Leaf. They have a Load/Speed rating of 87H and a Tread/Traction rating of 500AA.

Wheel nuts are super light weight aluminum, brand is NRG and size/pattern on them is 12x1.25 made from 7075 aluminum. They are anodized pink. As the photos show, they matched awesome, looked very tuner-style. The wheel spacers were needed in the front of the Leaf to allow the center caps to clear the center bore thrust. They are 7/32 inch thick and fit 4 and 5 lug cars.

New the wheels are $560 total, plus about $20 in center rings.
New the tires cost me $500 total, plus about $50 to mount/balance.
Tire pressure sensors ran me $200 total.
Pink wheel nuts ran $150 for the set of 20.
Wheel spacers cost another $20.
TOTAL PRICE = $1,430 for this, plus the cost I paid to ship a lot of it to my house.

Selling used items is always tough to set a price, so I'm going to start bidding low but reasonable. Even better to make this deal sweet is that I'm offering FREE UPS SHIPPING (to the Domestic USA only). That has a value of $50-100 depending on where you are located, so keep that in mind. You won't find a deal this sweet anywhere else. Very motivated to sell as my wife's car is being turned in (end of lease) so we no longer need these summer wheels/tires. Enjoy, happy bidding!

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

We turned in my wife's Nissan Leaf yesterday -- and today is the final day of the auction for the wheels/tires/hardware shown here. Hope this all goes to a good home who can enjoy this fun setup as much as we did. Ciao!

Back