Brand new in box Leviton evr-green 320 EVB32-M8L L2 Charger

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skubee

I am selling a brand new in box Leviton evr-green 320 Electric Vehicle Charging Station for Plug-in hybrid and Electric vehicles. Model number EVB32-M8L. I never got it installed it since I am charging my EV with 120V.
This unit has a standard SAE J1772 connector. It delivers Level 2 EV charging at 32 Amps, 7.7kW output; enough for the majority of plug-in hybrid and electric vehicles.
This unit normally retails between $1200 and $1500! I am selling it for only $600 obo, simply because I don't need it and it is taking up room in my house.

Product details here: http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ProductDetail.jsp?partnumber=EVB32-M8L&section=37741&minisite=10251" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Local pickup in the Los Angeles/Orange County area. I can ship on your dime. Buyer is responsible for charging station installation.

How is this unit better/different than the Leviton EVB32-M8L Evr-Green ? Seems this newer model is available at about 1/2 the price of the other... seems odd as the specs look about identical to me. Do you happen to know?

I just saw a price drop on Amazon to $576, which is awesome! If anyone is interested, they can certainly make me an offer. I don't know if there is any difference in the models. Does anyone have this unit and is willing to chime in on their experience?

Darn you - tempting me like this! My wife will be most upset with me if I bite. :)

Looking at the specs from mfgr it appears this unit has a plug already installed to plug into the wall, is this correct or is yours a hardwire only configuration?

How much does this weigh (considering shipping costs here).

I believe the unit comes with all the mounting needed to attach to a 240V line in your house. I have not opened the boxes up to look at the contents.
It is pretty heavy, it felt like about 40 pounds when i picked it up to move it. We can work out a deal with shipping if you are interested.

Sorry guys didn't get to this until today. The charging station was sold locally over the weekend. Thank you for the interest!

Back