[Ohio] - Lease Assumption - 2012 Nissan Leaf SL - $300/month

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaka

Full listing, photos and details can be found here:
2012 Nissan Leaf SL - LEASE ASSUMPTION

ed69402f-a609-42f0-b96f-c89580bfa577.jpg

After two years with her 2012 Nissan Leaf SL my wife's needs have shifted to something with more range. We are looking to have someone take over the remaining lease payments, which occur on the 28th of each month. There are 12 total payments left, and the car's turn-in date is March 28, 2016.

Right now the car has over 18,000 miles of remaining available mileage. As per the link above on Swap-A-Lease, we are offering a cash incentive which will bring down the total net payment to under $300 per month. Transfer fee would be the responsibility of the interested party. Vehicle is located in Beachwood, Ohio 44122, a suburb of Cleveland.

Please see THIS LINK for more details and if interested you can either PM me here, or use the Swap-A-Lease site. Thank you!

PS: We are very motivated to see this go, so please feel free to make offers no matter what your specific needs may be. The car is pristine, comes with two sets of wheels, etc!

Shaka said:
Full listing, photos and details can be found here:
2012 Nissan Leaf SL - LEASE ASSUMPTION

ed69402f-a609-42f0-b96f-c89580bfa577.jpg

After two years with her 2012 Nissan Leaf SL my wife's needs have shifted to something with more range. We are looking to have someone take over the remaining lease payments, which occur on the 28th of each month. There are 12 total payments left, and the car's turn-in date is March 28, 2016.

Right now the car has over 18,000 miles of remaining available mileage. As per the link above on Swap-A-Lease, we are offering a cash incentive which will bring down the total net payment to under $300 per month. Transfer fee would be the responsibility of the interested party. Vehicle is located in Beachwood, Ohio 44122, a suburb of Cleveland.

Please see THIS LINK for more details and if interested you can either PM me here, or use the Swap-A-Lease site. Thank you!

PS: We are very motivated to see this go, so please feel free to make offers no matter what your specific needs may be. The car is pristine, comes with two sets of wheels, etc!

Please chose your sub-lease very carefully! You will still remain on the lease and you would be responsible for any missed payments.

A Nissan lease is not like many. You can not have someone fully take over the lease. I know from the RAV4 EV forum that people have successfully transferred their lease but with Nissan you are still on it.

GlennD said:
Please chose your sub-lease very carefully! You will still remain on the lease and you would be responsible for any missed payments.

A Nissan lease is not like many. You can not have someone fully take over the lease. I know from the RAV4 EV forum that people have successfully transferred their lease but with Nissan you are still on it.

Thank you so much for the feedback. That is good info to know.

If indeed anyone here is interested please note that we will be looking to get this taken care of ASAP as the replacement car is now in transit. If nobody jumps on this deal we may just pay off the remaining payments and turn the car in early. We have no need for a 3rd vehicle at this moment.

GlennD said:

Thank you so much for the feedback. That is good info to know.

If indeed anyone here is interested please note that we will be looking to get this taken care of ASAP as the replacement car is now in transit. If nobody jumps on this deal we may just pay off the remaining payments and turn the car in early. We have no need for a 3rd vehicle at this moment.

Back