2013 S/SV/SL Under Engine Cover

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated post with size and weight for those wanting to do shipping estimates.

Box - 47" x 44" x 5"
Weight - 9.2 lbs

Dang! I'd take it if the shipping weren't so high. :( I'd torn a hole in my bottom cover semi-recently. :oops:

To ship to my work w/95032 zip code and $150 declared value w/cheapest Fedex (ground) is $141.50. :( UPS is $175.16 at the cheapest. :(

It seems the very oversized box is what's making the rate crazy, at least w/Fedex.

cwerdna said:
Dang! I'd take it if the shipping weren't so high. :( I'd torn a hole in my bottom cover semi-recently. :oops:

To ship to my work w/95032 zip code and $150 declared value w/cheapest Fedex (ground) is $141.50. :( UPS is $175.16 at the cheapest. :(

It seems the very oversized box is what's making the rate crazy, at least w/Fedex.
Unless you need it tomorrow, ground shipping is $19.88 if you expand the rates down further ;)

knightmb said:
Unless you need it tomorrow, ground shipping is $19.88 if you expand the rates down further ;)
Which carrier again?

I think I got a really cheap rate w/one of them when I accidentally omitted the box dimensions. Once I put that in, I got the crazy high rate. :(

cwerdna said:
knightmb said:
Which carrier again?

I think I got a really cheap rate w/one of them when I accidentally omitted the box dimensions. Once I put that in, I got the crazy high rate. :(
Yeah, I see that too. I've shipped ground before with large dimension boxes that were light and never saw rates that high. I'll call around (UPS/ Fed Ex) to see what rates they have for a light weight (but large dimension) box.

Back