Free SOC Local pickup only

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

I now have had my Mercedes Benz B class for a week. I no longer need Leaf specific stuff.

I am giving away my Lincomatic SOC with a white OLED display.

Local pickup only. I will not ship this. This is ASIS but it worked fine last Monday.

Most generous!

If someone with a greater need steps forward, then all well and good, but I'd be very happy to add it as a spare to my Gidometer collection - I still prefer a dedicated data display unit over an app (though LEAF Spy is wonderful otherwise).

mwalsh said:
Most generous!

If someone with a greater need steps forward, then all well and good, but I'd be very happy to add it as a spare to my Gidometer collection - I still prefer a dedicated data display unit over an app (though LEAF Spy is wonderful otherwise).

Fooljoe wanted it and I think he will get good service from it.

I toyed with using Leaf Spy but it comes down to the fact that I want a stand alone app with a screen that does not wash out.

GlennD said:
Fooljoe wanted it and I think he will get good service from it.

I toyed with using Leaf Spy but it comes down to the fact that I want a stand alone app with a screen that does not wash out.

Not a problem. Only too glad to step back, since I have the original Gidometer (which I pray continues to work until time itself ends).

I too prefer a stanalone display unit for the same reasons, although I could probably get by if I didn't need to wear polarized sunglasses - that's what does me in when it comes to the LEAF Spy app on a phone screen.

I think Gary will have the same problem I have since he went with the big bucks and purchased a Tesla S. Once his Leaf is sold he will have no way of testing Gid meter updates. I choose to give away my Gid meter since I have no current way of testing the unit.

I went with the medium bucks since Mercedes is so desperate to get the compliance car out there. I paid 36K plus a very very good lease rate on a 48,650 car. Lets face it, equating Mercedes and a green car it a really big stretch! On the other hand, it has bells on top of bells and whistles. It also drives nice with all sorts of reserve power. So far I am very happy.

Well, fooljoe picked up my SOC and all of the other misc items I had on hand. Thanks to all who responded.

Yes, I have a lot of LEAF-specific stuff.
When I am able to sell "Maple", I will keep a few things
to use at our Gatherings to test other LEAFs, but other
things will become available, or might be available now.

Most, but not all (like the Canary), are listed on the OC version
of Craigslist, along with my 2011 SL with QC LEAF, with the
Nissan 8-year, 100,000 mile extended warranty.

I still have these control boards, and I will save one for you.

These boards are easy to obtain, and the latest firmware is on-line,
but also it is easy for me to program one for you. Glad you like it.
Do you have the version that displays tire pressures?

garygid said:
I still have these control boards, and I will save one for you.

These boards are easy to obtain, and the latest firmware is on-line,
but also it is easy for me to program one for you. Glad you like it.
Do you have the version that displays tire pressures?

Yes, I do. Thanks!

Well, I have had the car for 2 weeks. It is the currently available car with a Tesla drive train. With the range option it will easily make 100 miles. It has less battery than the RAV4 EV but I think it is engineered better. It is quiet and luxurious. It has noticeably more power than the Leaf.

The lack of DC quick charging is a non-issue for me since I have never charged other than at home or work. With my retirement I now only charge at home. Tony Williams is offering a QC conversion for Tesla derived cars but I currently see no need for it.

I guess the styling is polarizing but it works for me.

My only complaint is there is no indication of charging. You have to depend on the charger display.

I do not have the paddle option and I miss the Leaf's B mode. I also hate the ugly wheels.

Back