EVSE upgrade to swap- 2012 Nissan Leaf -- SOLD

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljwobker

Update: Sold, thanks.

I have an upgraded evse (from our awesome friends at evseupgrade.com) - I've got 3 months left on my lease so I'm looking to trade down back to a stock one in decent condition. My upgrade package is the normal 20a 240v upgrade, and two adapter cords: the regular 120v and the 14-30 adapter.

Cost from evseupgrade for this is about $350 *without* the advance shipping: I'll take $250 and pay for shipping both ways. I'll also ship first and include a return label so you won't have to be without one while upgrading.

I require a brief but real phone conversation and some posting history here to avoid problems...

PM if interested.

I have been told that the lease fine print says that one does not need to
return the EVSE to the dealer at lease end.
Presumably, because they have no way of testing it?
What doeS your lease say?

My lease agreement on the front page has a check box for charging accessories. Since it is listed I presume they want the EVSE back.

GlennD said:
My lease agreement on the front page has a check box for charging accessories. Since it is listed I presume they want the EVSE back.

My lease agreement has the same thing. My lease is coming up by end of this month.. so time to swap the upgraded adapter.

Back