USBASP ISP programmer is withdrawn

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

I see that Chris is sold out on the USBASP isp programmer.

As a service to the community I offer my spare unit. It has the firmware upgraded and a custom ten pin to 6 pin cable and the stock ten pin cable.

You can purchase the ISP programmer on Ebay for well under $5 shipped. You then need to upgrade the firmware and make up a custom cable.

The driver is available on Chris's OpenEVSE store.

I consider Chris's price reasonable given the work involved to make it work with the OPenEVSE board.

I am selling this for $20 shipped CONUS. I recommend supporting Chris when he gets in stock.

Thumbs up! thats a nice custom setup. I saw them on ebay too back when I bought mine from Chris, wanted to support him, with the cable he includes plus he doesn't charge extra for shipping and the support from him and Lincomatic, his price is well worth it.

The Ebay ones are fine if you have the ability to update the firmware and build a custom cable. It looks like on the 2.5 unit he has allowed enough room that the 10 pin to 6 pin adapters will work. In the past you needed a special cable to fit the narrow clearances.

I have now purchased 3 Ebay adapters and they work fine. Lincomatic had to reflow the one he purchased so it is a crap shoot.

I only offered this as a service. I see Chris is back in stock so I am withdrawing this one.

Back