32A OpenEVSE with RTC is sold

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

32A OpenEVSE for sale

This EVSE consists of a DIY plus ver 2 EVSE board, A RGB color display with a Real Time Clock, a MOV transient protection board, a 12V power supply, A combo volt-current meter, a 50A 240V contactor, and a GFCI coil. It is housed in a 6X6X4 inch electrical junction box. The input cable is a 40A 4Ft range cable with a 14-50 plug. The output cable is a 15 ft unused Yazaki J1772 unit with #10 wires for 30-32A. The firmware loaded is ver 3.2.2.

This unit is intended to be used with a 14-50 socket with #8 wire. It should be protected by a 40A breaker.

This can be upgraded to a 40A unit by replacing the J1772 cable. It that case it should have #6 wire protected by a 50A breaker.

This is sold ASIS but I guarantee it will work upon receipt. The cost is $325 plus $25 for CONUS UPS Ground shipping. Local pickup in Anaheim near Disneyland is available. Payment is cash for local pickup or Paypal if I shipp the unit.

I shamelessly took this from vegasbrad's ad. It is a good idea to emphise the details. I have always depended on my user's common sense.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Because of lawyers I have to add this. This EVSE is intended for use ONLY by responsible adults. Because they are hand-made, they are not UL listed - but are made from UL listed parts. 240v electricity is serious business and caution should be exercised while using any EVSE. For safety's sake, do not use this EVSE outdoors in inclement weather unless it is a model that specifically says Outdoor or Waterproof. This EVSE has a GFCI built inside that protects from that point down line. (The J plug side of the the EVSE is safe for outdoors in all weather). BY PLACING AN ORDER WITH US, YOU ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH USING THIS EVSE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM THEIR USE.

I do not know why Photobucket insists on rotating some photos. It was correct when it was uploaded.

Back