32A OpenEVSE L2 unit with the new power meter is sold

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

In the past people have asked me for things an EVSE does not do. Recently on Ebay there has been a flood of Chinese power meters. The new meter keeps the last state at power down. I.E. if you were looking at watts with the back light on then thats what you get. It also keeps track of resettable kilowatt hours and time on.

I built up a L2 32A OpenEVSE around this meter. It consists of an OpenEVSE Plus ver 2 EVSE board, A RBG display with RTC, A 50A contactor, GFCI coil, and the new meter. The input cable is a 40A GE 4 ft range cable with a 14-50 plug. The output J1772 cable is an unused 15 ft #10 30A unit. Everything is housed in a electrical 6x6x4 inch box.

I am selling this for $375 plus $25 for UPS Ground shipping. Local pickup in Anaheim is available. Payment is cash for local pickup and Paypal if I ship the unit. This is sold ASIS but I guarantee it will work upon receipt.

Button Functions
Up
1.In normal display situation,Time, current, electric quantity, power ,voltage will be displayed reverse circulation when short press
2.In the condition of power alarm threshold setting, short press the digital will plus one.
3.In power and short time reset condition short press will retreat to the reset state.

Down
1.In normal display situation,Time, current, electric quantity, power ,voltage will be displayed sequence circulation when short press
2.In the condition of power alarm threshold setting, short press the digital will Subtract one.
3.In power and short time reset condition short press will retreat to the reset state.

Setting
1.In the condition of power display,the device will enter into power alarm threshold setting condition after 3seconds long pressing
2.In the condition of power or time display, the device will enter into Power or time reset condition after 3seconds long pressing
OK
1.In normal display situation, short press will open or close the backlight
2.In the condition of power alarm threshold setting, short press will change the number
3.In power and short time reset condition, short press reset power and time,and exit reset situation

Yeah, it is a good thing for less than $15 shipped. For as long as it lasts it is a good deal. The real problem with Chinese stuff is that the supply is variable. I always buy at least one backup.

Back