30A Basic OpenEVSE with current display is sold

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

I have a Basic OpenEVSE 30A EVSE for sale. This unit has a 40A 14-40 input cable, A new 16 foot Yazaki 30A J1772 cable, a Potter and Brumfield 30A Relay, a Barbouri ver 4.21 EVSE board modified for GFCI test and current display, a Blue Monochrome display, A 12V power supply, and a lighted select button.

This unit will work as a L1 120V 12A unit or a L2 240V 30A unit. All current path parts are 30A rated except for the input cable which is a 4 ft 40A range cable. The charging current is displayed in the upper right corner.

The L2 current is selectable in 2A steps from 10A to 50A. The current display is set for 50A.

This will charge a Leaf or Honda Fit to full capacity. It will charge a Tesla based car at 30A.

This unit is sold ASIS but I guarantee it will function upon receipt. I am selling this unit for $350 plus $25 for CONUS UPS Ground shipping. Local pickup in Anaheim near Disneyland is available.

Payment is cash for local pickup or Paypal if I ship the unit.

Hi Glenn,
Are you still building these? If so, what would it cost for a 40A unit with a 20' connector cable? I just got back to the states and was about to buy the juice box, then my friend Michael showed me this 30A unit you're selling with the 16' connector. I like the displays and thought you put into these, but I'm hoping to 'future protect' a charger to accommodate cars that can convert at a higher rate i.e. Kia Soul, Tesla. Currently own the 16A Chevy Volt.

I can build you a OpenEvse without the cable. You can have Quick Charge Power ship the cable to me and I will install it. I have done this for 5 units now. The options determine the price. I could sell the 32A EVSE that In have listed for sale without the J1772 cable for $325 plus shipping. I paid a lot from Amazon for the 20 ft cable. 15 ft 30A Yazaki cables are currently cheap on Ebay.

Back