LincoMatic Leafcan in a 3D case is sold

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

I have a Lincomatic LeafCan ver 2.0B3 for sale. This has a blue on white back lite display that changes to reflective in bright light. It does not wash out like the common White on blue display.

This is a Barbouri Can board mounted in a Lincomatic 3D printed case. This produces a very small unit.

See Lincomatics blog with the page descriptions.

http://blog.lincomatic.com/?p=1094" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am selling this for $45 plus $5 for shipping First Class Mail. Local pickup in Anaheim is available. This is sold ASIS but I guarantee it will work upon receipt.

Payment is cash for local pickup or Paypal if I ship the unit.

The reason that I am selling this is that I went to an OLED version with the same features but a crisper display. Version 2 supports both.

An OLED is the current ultimate but it washes out in bright light. It requires careful placement. On the other hand a LED display with a reflective back just changes state.

kieranmullen said:
Big white label and big knob look ugly. Sorry..

The control has a 1/4 inch shaft. The knob is about as small as it gets. It could have a clear label but I like the white one.

The Knob is required to access all of the pages and to set options.

Back