Leaf DD is Sold

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

I have a Leaf DD SOC for sale. It is in good condition. I have replaced the very fat cable with a small cable and a low profile plug.
This was mounted at the top edge of my windshield with a custom bracket.

The LeafDD and bracket is $75 plus $5 for first class shipping. This works fine but it is sold ASIS. Local pickup in Anaheim near Disneyland is available. I will be happy to demo it.

Payment is cash for local pickup or Paypal if I ship.

This is designed to mount with no modifications to a leased car. I will install it at no charge as long as the car is brought here.

It is a simple 15 min install if you are slow.

It can be removed from a leased car with no marks. It just slides into the head liner. The cable is concealed by the rubber molding.

I decided to go back to my Lincomatic SOC. I think the DD would be easier to sell.

I put the Lincomatic SOC in a 3D printed case and it fits in the car well. I think on the DD main screen showing battery temp on half of the screen is of no interest to me. The battery is what it is. I also do not need its Brusa control.

I have lowered the price to $65 plus shipping.

This is a no hole install perfect for a leased Leaf. For local pickup I will install it for you. It takes under fifteen minutes.

I used it with my 2013 SL. The Oled display is awesome!

It is one revision back but according to GregH it is current unless you have a Brusa added charger. It is upgradable by Greg.

This is likely sold. It should be sold Saturday Morning.

Thanks to all of you that responded, Glenn

This is sold, Thanks Mike.

Back