OpenEVSE Arduino Shield Only is sold

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

I have an OpenEVSE Arduino Shield only for sale. This unit supports the usual operation plus it has GFCI. It does not have Advanced power. This unit requires a Arduino Uno running +12V to operate.

This unit supports a RGB or monochrome display. It is currently flashed for ver 2.10 without an RTC. If desired I can flash it for a RTC.

The photos show it hooked up for testing and the Shield and the Uno.

I am selling this for $15 plus $5 for first class mail in CONUS. This is sold ASIS but I guarantee it will work upon receipt.

Payment is Cash if you pick it up in Anaheim near Disneyland or Paypal if I ship the units.

I built up an EVSE with this with no takers. I will sell the Shield only for $15 plus $5 for shipping. Since Chris donated the Shield to me I only have construction time into this. I can supply a programmed Uno for an additional $20.

dsinned said:
Where did you get the EVSE Tester? Is it homemade?

It is the board Chris sells. I just removed the clips and installed switches. I also have built several of Nick Sayers EV Simulator II but I like this one best since it is small.

I think Chris's board is under $20 with free shipping. Since through OSH Park you must order 3 pc boards, I built up my last EV Sim II and it is for sale here. It is two devices in one. It analyzes and displays pilot info if yon give it power and it has a simulator that always works since it is passive.

https://code.google.com/p/open-evse/wiki/EVSE_TESTING" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This can make a very good and safe EVSE. It only lacks auto L1 and L2 detect and the power on GFCI test. It does have the very important GFCI support.

Back