OpenEVSE DIY 30A with current display is sold

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

OpenEVSE DIY Plus with current display for sale.

This unit consists of an OpenEVSE DIY Plus board with current display, A RGB display with Real Time Clock, A 50A range cable with a 14-50 plug, A 80A Qianji relay, and a Yazaki J1772 15 foot cable with #10 conductors rated for 30A. This is all mounted in a splash proof case.

This has the latest OpenEVSE enhancement. When you are charging the charging current is displayed in the upper right hand corner. Without adjustment is varies around an amp on my leaf since a car charger does not represent a true sine wave load. I have adjusted it to match my true RMS clamp on meter. It tracks other currents well. I listed my checks in the OpenEVSE thread.

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6546&start=1400" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This can be used as a 30 or 32A unit. I am selling this for $425 plus $25 for CONUS shipping.
Local pickup in Anaheim near Disneyland is available or I can ship it out UPS Ground. This is sold ASIS but I guarantee it will work upon receipt.

Payment is cash for local pickup or Paypal if I ship the unit.

Glenn,

I received the EVSE yesterday. I was impressed with the quality and workmanship. Thank you for doing the hard work in putting it all together.

It was ironic as I was contemplating purchasing the OpenEVSE or the Juicebox that this became available. I really like the relay and solid connections of the Juicebox and the display/enclosure, and Arduino layout of the OpenEVSE. This one is just how I was envisioning what I wanted to do. And at a great price!

Thanks again.

Brad

That is really nice. I like the copper lugs you used to attach the incoming 240 to the relays. I might need to do that to my openevse...reconnecting the incoming 240v supply to the screw terminals on the fuse holder is a pita.

The copper lugs are factory installed on the 50A range cable. I feel a machine will make the best crimp so I try to not cut off the factory lugs.

Back