FS Nissan Spare Tire & Rim 16x6.5 $60 - New England

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob

Hi,

For Sale - used Nissan Alloy Rim and Tire to use as a spare or replacement for your Leaf. $60 (no extra charge if you pick up, shipping extra). This is a genuine Nissan rim removed from another vehicle.

I bought a set of four rims and tires so that I could have one spare tire and have been selling the extras for people who want a spare, either to carry with them or to keep at home. I have one left. Please help me by buying this rim and tire for yourself and give yourself a good backup plan in case of a flat or in case of a damaged rim.

The rims are used 16" Nissan Maxima alloy rims and in very good condition. The tires are 215/55R16 used and beginning to show the wear bar, but quite suitable for spare tire service. These are not Ecopia tires but fine for spare tire service. This is a much better solution than a temporary spare (and much cheaper). And in the future, when you replace your tires, you can mount one of your old Ecopias on this rim for a fully-matching backup.

These rims do NOT have integrated tire pressure sensors. But for a spare tire, that will be OK. And if you damage your rim, you can probably move your used TPS to this rim. (But I haven't tried that to be certain.)

Most Leafs use 16" wheels, but the 2013 SL and 2014 SL use 17" wheels. I don't know if there is any issue with putting these on a car with 17" wheels. Check your car first to be certain.

I've mounted one on my 2013 SV front and it is perfect. Lug pattern is perfect (5 hole). Clearance is perfect, even with steering lock to lock. It doesn't look exactly like the stock Leaf rim, but looks very good.

I am not a dealer. I live in southern NH. Local pickup is much preferred so you can see what you are getting.

Please send me a private message if you want photos or more information.

Bob

Back