High Power OpenEVSE with a Blink Cable is sold

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

I have a deluxe high power OpenEVSE for sale. This unit has a 80A relay for L1 and L2 operation and a 50A 14-50 input cable. The Ji772 cable is a modified Blink cable. This EVSE has a real time clock and a meter that measures voltage and current. The main unit is a DIY OpenEVSE Plus board. It has an Adafruit I2C board driving a RGB display, LED, and RTC.

This unit can fully charge a current Leaf at 27.5A. It can charge up to 32A. It can fully charge a Honda Fit and it can charge Tesla based EV's at 32A. The J1772 cable could be replaced with a 40A or 50A cable and it could fully charge a Tesla based EV like the RAV4 EV.

This unit is intended for indoor or sheltered use. The displays are open and they not splash resistant.

I am selling this for $400 with the modified Blink cable. If you need 40A like Mike Bornstein needed, I can install your 40A cable and deduct my $100 cable cost. Shipping is $25. Local pickup in Anaheim near Disneyland is available.

This unit is sold ASIS but i guarantee it will work upon receipt. Payment is by Paypal if I ship the EVSE or cash for local pickup. I will be happy to demo the unit.

popcantrell said:

I am sorry, I shipped this out last week. I thought I marked it sold. I now set It to sold.

I sold it without the cable and put a Quick Charge Power 40A cable on it. Since I have a spare cable now I will build another unit when I get enough parts on hand. Right now I am waiting on parts.

Back