Blink charging station for sale

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derekjsmith

Original Blink home charging station. Includes cord holder. The SD card was upgraded/replaced about two years ago. Currently installed and working. Has plug in not hard wired.

$450 + shipping or free local pickup.

Derek 425-876-0997 [email protected]
Mukilteo, WA 98275

You might do better selling this on craigslist or eBay because many on this forum have strong opinions against these units. Mine worked fine in the 3 years that I had it, except that at 30A the cable was hot but it was replaced with a new and improved one by Blink. I sold it last week for $550.

eHelmholtz said:
You might do better selling this on craigslist or eBay because many on this forum have strong opinions against these units. Mine worked fine in the 3 years that I had it, except that at 30A the cable was hot but it was replaced with a new and improved one by Blink. I sold it last week for $550.

Yeah, will be easy to sell for $500+ on eBay.

I'm in the same boat as I'm done with my Leaf lease. After the 3 years, do I own this outright and can resell? Thanks for any info.

wlai said:
I'm in the same boat as I'm done with my Leaf lease. After the 3 years, do I own this outright and can resell? Thanks for any info.
Yes, the eVProject that funded it is done except for one small local area in southern CA.
No warranty. If it quits you are on your own.
But fairly easy to convert to dumb EVSE.
With the uncertainties on the cable crimps and other issues why would any knowledgeable purchaser pay $450 let alone $550 for a Blink when you can buy brand new EVSE with a one year warranty for similar or less money :?:

Back