FS: Original Leaf Rear Organizer - DFW Metroplex

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sale. Also, as I stated before, no shipping. The person wanted it shipped to Florida. The best price I could find was $70, so unless you want to pay $170, I can't ship it. If you're in the DFW Metroplex, make me an offer!

It should fit any Leaf without the Boise Premium audio system. There is now 2 colors so it will look out of place with a black interior but it will still work.

In a 13-14 leaf there will be a gap where the charger used to be. It was moved to the front.

What are the dimensions and weight for shipping for those trying to calculate it? I have a shipping account so it may be cheaper.

Also what is the exact part number for compatibility?

scottysize said:
Still for sale in the DFW Metroplex. How about $60? I need to get rid of this thing from my garage.

kieranmullen said:
What are the dimensions and weight for shipping for those trying to calculate it? I have a shipping account so it may be cheaper.

Also what is the exact part number for compatibility?

scottysize said:
Still for sale in the DFW Metroplex. How about $60? I need to get rid of this thing from my garage.
Weight and Dimensions sent to you in your PM. As GlenD said, the dimensions for the rear cargo changed in 2013. There will be a gap in front or in back of the organizer, if you have a 2013-2014. Also, if you have black interior, this one is for grey, as it's the 2011-2012 model and we only had grey interior back then.

New photos added at someone's request:
0728140835b_zps8r3p99xi.jpg

0728140835a_zpspof965sh.jpg

0728140835_zpswjdwjky9.jpg

Do you know if it would fit a 15 like the 13=14? I live in Denton and would like to see if it would work. That is if you still have it. Thanks.
PM sent.

Back