24A OpenEVSE for sale is sold

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

I have a dual voltage OpenEVSE for sale. It is for 24A at 240V or 208V and 12A at 120VAC. It has a 9 ft J1772 and a 12 and 1/2 ft L6-30 cable. the total length including the EVSE is about 23 ft. This unit is housed in a claimed waterproof housing. The fit is such that I would consider it splash resistant. It has a very bright RGB led for status indication. This is bright enough that it will not wash out outside. It includes an adapter for 120V use.

This unit is based on a Barbouri ver 4.2 EVSE board. The J1772 cable is a 32A Dostar unit.

This unit is sold ASIS but I guarantee it will work as received. The price is $325 plus 17 for shipping. Local pickup on Anaheim is available. Payment is cash for local pibkup or Paypal if I ship it.

The reason for Alchemists’ wealth is their power manufacture precious consumables, and it's identical reason for his or her use to teams and raids. it's they that make powerful weapons and armors and THE Runescape Gold
outfits and equipments and influence the economy of Azeroth at massive. currently that Alchemists square measure ready to create an excellent deal of cash through manufacturing rare materials, we tend to shall explore ways that to try and do this quicker.

Back