One Stock 16" Wheel $50

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyW

I have one stock 16" wheel from my 2012 for sale for $50. They come with the blue center cap and nothing else (no TPS/tire).

I've upgraded to Juke wheels and have already sold three of my stock wheels.

I strongly prefer local pickup but if I must ship it's $100 for the wheel shipped anywhere in the 48 states.

I've seen the Juke wheels on eBay and they look real nice, at 17 inches are they lighter or heavier then the Stock 16" wheels? I read that more Leaf owners are switching to the Juke ones... Is it looks or performance?

And how do you rate the new Michelin MXV4's?

Fred

I've updated the first post. Already sold two of the wheels. Now to sell the other two. I'd really like to sell these locally, if possible.

Juke wheels were for mostly looks, but I do really like the MXV tires. The stiffer sidewall does give a firmer ride but with these rough city roads I'm not sure if that was for the best. :?

JeremyW said:
I've updated the first post. Already sold two of the wheels. Now to sell the other two. I'd really like to sell these locally, if possible.

Juke wheels were for mostly looks, but I do really like the MXV tires. The stiffer sidewall does give a firmer ride but with these rough city roads I'm not sure if that was for the best. :?

I buy 1,
sends to Portugal?

Back