Looking 17" 2013 SL Wheels - 1 Would be fine. would buy 4

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UBUYGAS

Have any 2013 SL 17" Wheel you are not using?

I'd love to have one to make a full-sized spare but If you need to sell all 4 I'd buy them if the price is right.

Let me know either here or via PM.

Thanks!

Lasareath

17inchleafwheel.jpg

found!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NISSAN-LEAF-17-2013-13-FACTORY-OEM-WHEEL-RIM-CNCC-62608-/181189061203?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item2a2fb5aa53&vxp=mtr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

knightarmor said:
I'll most likely be dumping my 17's soon, will let you know if you haven't found a set yet.

Thanks!

supra410 said:
found!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NISSAN-LEAF-17-2013-13-FACTORY-OEM-WHEEL-RIM-CNCC-62608-/181189061203?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item2a2fb5aa53&vxp=mtr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks, seen that one, it has no center cap and no tpms sensor, that's like another $75, so $350 with no tire. A full set with tires for a grand doesn't seem too bad.

Lasareath,

You still looking for the stock 17's? I may be parting with mine sooner than I thought. Looking to sell with no centercaps and no TPMS. Would prefer to sell all four.

Sorry never saw your post. Looking for center caps and TPMS and tires, what to be able to swap out as quick as possible. Thinking I need 2 Max now.

knightarmor said:
Lasareath,

You still looking for the stock 17's? I may be parting with mine sooner than I thought. Looking to sell with no centercaps and no TPMS. Would prefer to sell all four.

Hi,
I'm also looking for a set of 2013 17 inch SL wheels. Contact me directly if you have a set to sell. Thanks!

Sorry for bumping an old thread. I am looking to buy 4 of the OEM 17" Leaf wheels, preferably with tires. Please PM me if you have some available.

Back