"Infinite MPG" decals (white, silver, yellow), $4.50 shipped

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FalconFour

Inspired by a "50 MPG" decal I saw on a Prius one day, I decided to set out and create an "Infinite MPG" decal for my car - which is ever so slightly more appropriate for referring to something as "MPG". Because no matter how high some car's rated MPG may be, nothing will ever beat a LEAF at Infinite MPG!

InfiniteMPG-1.jpg

Just $4.50 shipped anywhere in the US, including APO/FPO. (Update: International orders now available to some countries using eBay's new international shipping hub system and additional costs from eBay. See the eBay item links below.)

InfiniteMPG-3.jpg

Yellow, intended to match the sky-blue colored LEAF. Silver, to match the silver and new "slate" colored LEAF. White, to match the red, white, and black LEAFs. Of course, the color is up to you :cool:

I've got a website and "cart" set up for these stickers, and I process orders every day in my LEAF! :cool:

Order here: http://falconfour.com/projects/8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Update: These are now up on eBay as well, for additional security and buyer/seller protection:
Infinite MPG Decal for Nissan LEAF, Tesla Model S, MiEV, EV owners (YELLOW)
Infinite MPG Decal for Nissan LEAF, Tesla Model S, MiEV, EV owners (SILVER)
Infinite MPG Decal for Nissan LEAF, Tesla Model S, MiEV, EV owners (WHITE)

Feedback, suggestions, requests, etc. welcome :D

GeekEV said:
I like it! Ordered two...
Thanks! Dropped them in the mailbox just before leaving for the Big Trip (to the SF/SJ LEAF meeting from Fresno) :cool: Caught the last pick-up of the night, so you might even end up seeing them tomorrow!

Didn't get an order... actually, haven't seen an order since Saturday. Did you get an error or did you get a confirmation at the end...? :oops:

edit: Yeah, I just checked, PayPal still has my correct inventory, so an order didn't go through... :?

edit edit: OH! Wait, yours *was* the one on Saturday, judging from your name here on MNL. Don't scare me like that! :lol: It's in the mail, don't worry :)

It looks like the white one on the vehicle has no backing - are they all that way with just different colored letters? I think we'd like one for our Leaf but we don't want to see the square behind the letters/image. Let me know if that's what it is and we'll order one! Thanks!

LOL... I just showed it to my husband (retired Air Force) and he thought I was showing him the F-16, not the window sticker. LOL.

Hi there,

Could you also offer one for 0 l/100 km? Maybe a diagonally crossed zero on the first line and a cursive l (for liters) on the second line.

WHOA! Okay, this forum has totally not been notifying me that there have been replies here. Y'know... I'd been saying this board needs a software update for a while. :oops:

Now 2 pages, so let's see what I missed... (*reads over*)

kubel said:
Ordered Feb 9th, but still hasn't arrived. :/
I think we're all set with this one - did you get your sticker? :)

Benjenn said:
It looks like the white one on the vehicle has no backing - are they all that way with just different colored letters? I think we'd like one for our Leaf but we don't want to see the square behind the letters/image. Let me know if that's what it is and we'll order one! Thanks!
All the backings peel off. I didn't really want to over-blow the message on my car with 3 stickers just to demo it though ;) They're all die-cut decals where the only thing left on the car is "infinite MPG" in yellow, silver, or white.

Benjenn said:
LOL... I just showed it to my husband (retired Air Force) and he thought I was showing him the F-16, not the window sticker. LOL.
That's too awesome... haha. Yep, my LEAF has an F-16 on it. Definitely one way to break past that "only eco-nuts drive electric cars" idea when people see my car. ;)

Bump. Still selling these. Now with so many new Leaf and other EV owners in the past few months, I imagine there are some that haven't seen this :)

I have had our LEAF in five or six events where we disseminated information about the LEAF and EVs. Occasionally I've come across some anti-EV people with the old saw about pollution at the generating station. I ended up making an 8"x10" color picture of our PV array on our roof, to shut those guys up. My point is I will be interested if these decals bring any of those morons out of the woodwork to argue the infinite claim.

Actually, on the Nissan LEAF Facebook page, I had a few encounters with a person that argued to the death that "Infinite MPG" is inaccurate, saying that the "MPGe" rating is what counts and that I'm lying by saying "infinite". No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't convince him that taking no liquid fuel does, by its very nature, mean literally "infinite miles per gallon" - and that the MPGe rating is an "equivalency", not actual MPG which is technically infinite. Worst part was... he's a fellow LEAF driver! Strange. I dunno. Maybe an OCD thing for him or something. :lol:

Klayfish: thanks! It's going in the mail tomorrow. :)

Back