Yellow Display LeafCan is sold

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

I recently found a site with Lincomatic's LeafCan 3D source files with comments even I can understand. I expanded the case size and installed a unit from my project box.

This is a yellow backlite and reflective display. It is connected to a generic Ebay mega board with a Atmel can chip installed. It has a seperate 5V regulator and can interface board. Everything is installed in a 3D printed case painted smoke gray.

This has the exact circuit of the tiny backpack board in a larger format. I have a OLED version in my Leaf.

I am selling this for $25 plus $5 for first class mail if I ship it. Local pickup and testing is available in Anaheim near Disneyland.

I am selling this ASIS but I guarantee it will work upon receipt. Payment is cash for local pickup or Paypal if I ship the unit.

http://blog.lincomatic.com/?p=1094" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is still available and it works great. The cheap price is simply because I no no longer need it. I have the surface mount version mounted in my headliner. For me, I like the features better than the DD I had previously there.

Sorry, the price listed is far below my costs. I just do not want to see it laying around here. The listed price is as low as I am willing to go.

I went to a smaller version mounted at the top of the windshield. This one is the one I used to have in the left hand cubby where the small window is. I guess it makes a good backup.

Back