Nissan leaf cycling jerseys??

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

defiancecp

Was out riding this evening, and came up on a lady wearing a really nice jersey with a nissan emblem on the back. As I got closer I realized it was a nissan leaf jersey! I think leaf was sharing jersey space with radio shack, but given that she was in time trial stance, the leaf was really the only emblem you could see.

Anyone know if it's possible to get those jerseys?

The lady said she just saw it on ebay and thought it looked cool... lol..

http://www.worldcycling.com/TEAM-RADIOSHACK-NISSAN-TREK/products/834/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The 2012 jersey that you linked to doesn't seem to mention the Leaf.
gerdemann%202_1.jpg

Yeah I spent quite a while looking online for it and found nothing like it. It was darker than the 2012 team radio shack jerseys linked above, and had leaf specific branding including the zero emission tag on the back.

Nissan was promoting the LEAF with Lance Armstrong in 2010 while he was still with Radio Shack. He got his pre-production LEAF in Aug of that year, iirc. But the whole promotion seemed to fizzle pretty quickly. The delivery of the car was surprisingly low-key and I don't recall ever seeing another Nissan reference to cycling after that.

I've been looking for one of these for over a year now and still no luck.

If you ask me, finding "cool" cycling jerseys in general is difficult. And having them custom made isn't cheap either.

Back