Things Nissan Shoulda, Coulda, Didna

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stupid

Well, I figured I would start a thread with all the ideas of things Nissan should have done when they designed the Leaf, so... hit me!

I'll be the first.

Nissan should have made a car that didn't look like a giant bottom feeding fish. I guess it will be a head turner, a silent giant fish lurking around the streets of a city near you!

I wonder what Nissan is thinking. I mean, I like their idea and all, but from a business standpoint, unless the government starts mandating that vehicles have to be electric, people will still stick with what they know, what is convenient, what is cheap, and that is a gasoline powered automobile.

Look at the Nissan Versa. It's better looking, has more functionality, and still barely sells 25000 units a year.

The Nissan Leaf is going to leave many people stranded on the side of the road when there battery pack runs dry... and then they'll see Chevy Volt owners driving past giving them the finger haha!

I'll bite, somewhat like the bottom feeding fish the Leaf Electric Vehicle has taken it's cues from yuk yuk!!

Nissan should've started by desinging an original logo for the Leaf. That blue 'e' is just Apple's Quicktime logo with a gap in it!

Here's a good one.

Nissan is touring around North America with the Leaf so that people in the US and Canada can see it for the first time.

They are going to be in Vancouver BC in December 2009.... why didn't they come a month later when the Olympics would be here? They'd get huge worldwide exposure! Or do they think no one will care about that because the olympics will be here during that time?

Back