May Deliveries! Or... May(be)?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyH

Here we go!

The May deliveries are showing up in email and the dashboard!

Single file, please - no pushing! LOOK - A Car Transporter! :lol:

AndyH said:
Here we go!

You ordered in Jan., and you have a May delivery? That's only 4 mos. No one except the Dec. deliveries received it in only 4 mos. How is that possible?

LEAFfan said:
AndyH said:
Here we go!

You ordered in Jan., and you have a May delivery? That's only 4 mos. No one except the Dec. deliveries received it in only 4 mos. How is that possible?

Andy's LEAF is just hitching a ride to Texas on the truck that's coming to San Antonio to deliver my LEAF in May ;)
(I ordered in Nov.)
OK, maybe he had an early reservation time.....
Andy, your car can hitch a ride on the truck -as long as you don't pass up the car transporter on the way down I35 and end up with a LEAF in San Antonio before I do :D

As usual, I can echo HIOJim. 5-15, early Jan order, delivery in May. Looks like the
logjam is breaking.

Jim C.

My dealer phoned last night and told me I have a May delivery date. Thirteen cars showed up for May deliveries on his dashboard. Still pending on my dashboard.

Ordered 1/26

Mine must be on the slow boat. Just got May delivery notice.

Reserved 4/20
Ordered 10/7

Red SL-ETEC

Reserved on 5/12/2010, ordered on Dec. 12, 2010 and received email from Nissan giving me a May delivery date on my new Leaf.
SL, Glacier Pearl

Very wide 10/7/2010 to 1/26/2011 orders for May Deliveries. :shock:
I hope mine will be one of the June Deliveries. I ordered on 1/27/2011. :)

ht2 said:
Very wide 10/7/2010 to 1/26/2011 orders for May Deliveries. :shock:
I hope mine will be one of the June Deliveries. I ordered on 1/27/2011. :)

Based on my own experience and perusing another thread, you can now expand the beginning of your range to October 1st.

My guess is that many with order dates after November will end up being pushed back to June. Hope that I am wrong. But, so far, Nissan has tended to jump the gun a bit.

Beachcliffs said:
Based on my own experience and perusing another thread, you can now expand the beginning of your range to October 1st.
Yes, you can put me in that group, after having my Sept. order delayed until Oct. 1, and then my April delivery delayed until May.

Back