Many March Just got Pushed to April Check Your Dashboards.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mossyleaf

I just noticed this, please check to see where you are. I did know that one of the boats in March was coming late in the month, that could be the reason. Seems like they come in about a week after landing.

Sept 3 order...Now April delivery. I'm going to wait a day or so before updating the spreadsheet as it might change again back to March. I'd have to get it by the 3rd to make the 7 months.

I was about to post and it indicated that Harv beat me to it, and I noticed his post says 9/7 order is still March....what gives.

Moved from March to April :-(. April is 7 months from my order date.

Two thumbs down to Nissan for slipping the date and no notification...

April here too. Well, I guess it was nice having a March delivery window for a week. :cry:

+ 1 on the thumbs down for lack of notification.

Still March here.

mossyleaf said:
I just noticed this, please check to see where you are. I did know that one of the boats in March was coming late in the month, that could be the reason. Seems like they come in about a week after landing.

Just my guess, but I really think this is them just adjusting the fact that the car is offloaded in March but wont really be "delivered" till April. I dont think the car is arriving in the states any later, they are just trying to be accurate (imho). Software issue I suspect.

I was pushed to April as well. Anything after the 11th constitutes more than 7 months. If Ford were going to roll out the Focus earlier than the end of 2011, I'd be tempted to jump ship.

bytrain said:
I was pushed to April as well. Anything after the 11th constitutes more than 7 months. If Ford were going to roll out the Focus earlier than the end of 2011, I'd be tempted to jump ship.
I'm always amazed by people who say something like this. Afterall Ford isn't about to unleash thousands of Focus EVs from first day. They will take time to ramp up as well.

When they are delivered Cheers! Delays...Jeers. Really becoming humerous. We are all on the home stretch at this point. The car is real, being delivered, works great. Really a lot to be happy about, dont sweat a week that pushes you into a different month. Heck think about all of the delays we have endured this far, order waves, delays, 4 to 7 months, etc. Relax.

this is odd. with a 9/3 10 am order having an april date. So who are the ppl who are getting their cars in Jan, feb and march? 8/31, 9/1 and 9/2? I dont think there are that many..

This is just plain frustrating..

csriram45 said:
this is odd. with a 9/3 10 am order having an april date. So who are the ppl who are getting their cars in Jan, feb and march? 8/31, 9/1 and 9/2? I dont think there are that many..

This is just plain frustrating..
You think you're frustrated? LBCev and I got moved to April, and we ordered on 9/2. Meanwhile, Harv, LakeLeaf, pksd1, and mogur, all of whom ordered on 9/3 or later, still have March estimates. It more and more seems like it depends on what minute and second you were able to fight your way through the website back on 4/20. And woe be to those of us who had browser settings the website didn't like or tried to use an AmEx credit card.

Back