2017s have arrived

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electromotive

I happened to be in the Folsom area today. Noticed a car carrier with new Nissans aboard. Four were LEAFs. I followed the carrier to the nearby dealership. Sure enough, four "2017" LEAFs onboard. I watched as they were onloaded.
Additionally, the dealership had, on the lot, 22 more new 2016 and 2017 LEAFs. Also had 6 previously owned LEAFs.
All the "2017"s had the 30 battery.
That is quite a number of LEAFs.
Anyone else care to comment on 2017s rolling in? Especially in the SF Bay Area? What numbers are you seeing and at what dealerships?
Thank you.

rmay635703 said:
Should be some flaming leaf deals in the near future ;)

I don't know. We JUST completed a deal on a 2016 SV We waited until the 2017's were on the way and negotiated a deal considerable cheaper than they would give us a 2017. That has always been our strategy when we buy new and it seems to work for us.

John and Angela

Wannabeleafowner said:
We JUST completed a deal on a 2016 SV We waited until the 2017's were on the way and negotiated a deal considerable cheaper than they would give us a 2017. That has always been our strategy when we buy new and it seems to work for us.
Sounds like you will need to change your forum handle to Webeleafowner. ;)

Stoaty said:
Wannabeleafowner said:
We JUST completed a deal on a 2016 SV We waited until the 2017's were on the way and negotiated a deal considerable cheaper than they would give us a 2017. That has always been our strategy when we buy new and it seems to work for us.
Sounds like you will need to change your forum handle to Webeleafowner. ;)

I would if I could but damned If I can figure out how, Yah we are pretty tickled. We negotiated and paid for it long distance. We are currently in the States and the car is back home in Canada stored on the dealers lot until we get back in about 8 weeks. Can't wait to see it. We are now a totally electric family ...except for the diesel motorhome...be a while before those are electric. Our other vehicle is a smart ED. Great little car.

Back