This time looking at a 2016 SV. Questions.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webeleafowners

Hi folks. Us again. This time looking at a 2016 leftover and price may be right. It is an SV. My question is if the SV was or is stock with the fast charger.

Thanks again folks. Sorry for all the questions but dealers are not always up on the facts and we need to get this right. Sooner or later we will find the right deal. 100 miles is more range than we need 95 percent of the time and the fast charge should probably make up the difference.

By the way, it seems the only colour that we are running across for the interiour is black. Are we wrong?

Thanks folks.

John and Angela

Wannabeleafowner said:
Hi folks. Us again. This time looking at a 2016 leftover and price may be right. It is an SV. My question is if the SV was or is stock with the fast charger.

By the way, it seems the only colour that we are running across for the interiour is black. Are we wrong?
(This is only for US vehicles. I can't speak to other markets, given your spelling of color.)

Per http://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa/presskits/us-2016-nissan-leaf-press-kit and Specs tab there, the 2016 SV and SL include the quick charge (CHAdeMO) inlet standard.

As for interior colors, SV should still be available in black or light interior. 2013+ S has always been black cloth only while 2013+ SL has only been black leather only.

You guys are awesome. I kinda thought it had the DC fast charge. And yes this will be a Canadian car, hence the spelling of colour. :)

The city just opened (last week) a free Chademo station in my hometown. Might be handy. About 3 km from my house. :) I think it is a Greenlot unit. We are chargepoint members but It seems greenlots seems to be chowing up more often. I'll start another topic with some questions related to this.

Thanks again.

Wannabeleafowner said:
You guys are awesome. I kinda thought it had the DC fast charge. And yes this will be a Canadian car, hence the spelling of colour. :)
Per http://nissannews.com/en-CA/nissan/canada/presskits/ca-2016-nissan-leaf-press-kit Specs tab, all 3 trim levels of Canadian 2016 Leafs come with quick charge port.

Back