Nissan LEAF Facebook page gone?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwalsh

Leaf Supporting Member
You know I haven't done FB for a while, right? Well, I was randomly clicking links in my browser history today and the one I have for the Nissan LEAF page on FB now brings up Nissan Canada. :shock: So is the FB page for the LEAF gone or at another URL (not that I really care either way)?

It appears to have been replaced by the Nissan main site. I just posted to it about two weeks ago. In my facebook 'likes', the Nissan Leaf page just shows 'Nissan' now. That sucks...

mwalsh said:
You know I haven't done FB for a while, right? Well, I was randomly clicking links in my browser history today and the one I have for the Nissan LEAF page on FB now brings up Nissan Canada. :shock: So is the FB page for the LEAF gone or at another URL (not that I really care either way)?

Yeah, I noticed the Leaf page was replaced by the main Nissan page recently too. Weird how the Leaf page was active right up until they suddenly pulled it too. Kind of disappointing and I hope it's along the lines you suggest with prepping for next gen EV's and not an "oh well, they will never believe us when we say electric is cheaper than gas anymore so we might as well pull the page" :)

It's strange. Nissan LEAF Canada still exists.

As for Nissan LEAF subscribers being switched to Nissan Canada, it's even stranger. Last week, all of a sudden I started getting updates for junk I don't want like the Rogue and I noticed I was subscribed to or "liked" Nissan Canada. I unliked the page and figured I had made a mistake, but now I see that others were unwittingly sent there as well.

OK, so Nissan LEAF Canada merging with Nissan Canada too.

Nissan LEAF Canada
12 décembre, à 14:25 ·

Over the past few years, we’ve had the pleasure of connecting with Nissan LEAF fans and enthusiasts from all over the country through this Facebook Page. As you know, we’ve always been about efficiency and getting the most mileage out of every kilowatt. Which is why we are joining forces with the rest of our Nissan family at Nissan Canada’s Facebook Page as of Dec. 23rd.

So the word is. . . They're working on it:

Leaf2_zpse45986b6.png

Back