LEAF display a smart phone holder?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElectricMonkey

So, I was stuck in completely stand still traffic the other day, with no carpool lane in sight, and I decided I wanted to watch a movie (at the next charge station of course). I looked around for a spot to prop up my phone, and it turns out that Nissan, in their infinite wisdom, knew that what they were displaying on the main display in front of the steering wheel was basically worthless information, so they designed it to be a perfect smart phone holder. Not only can you lean your phone against it at just the right viewing angle, but it also has little plastic edging to hold it in place and keep it from sliding around, and its designed to be shaded from glare and obscured from the view of prying eyes outside of your vehicle.

I'm not advocating driving while distracted by any means, but if you happen to be parked at a charge station, for instance, you can easily turn your dash into a movie theater! Especially with these new, large screen smart phones.

Back