Private Phone Conversations....

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamer2000

I love my hands free bluetooth in my Leaf...BUT...if I want to have a private conversation when someone else in in the car...do I really have to unpaid my phone? I tried to pair a Jawbone earpiece I have so I can toggle back and forth but that's not working either....ideas??

Dreamer2000 said:
I love my hands free bluetooth in my Leaf...BUT...if I want to have a private conversation when someone else in in the car...do I really have to unpaid my phone? I tried to pair a Jawbone earpiece I have so I can toggle back and forth but that's not working either....ideas??

I don't know what phone you have, but with iPhone, you can answer with handset or answer with bluetooth without un-pairing the phone with the car. You can also switch to the handset mid call if you want to take your call private, or switch back to the bluetooth in the car if you want to take a private call into conference call mode.

I imagine that most phones have similar features.

Isn't there a "Use Handset" button on the Leaf screen? I'm positive there is on my Leaf SV. This may not be an option on the Leaf S. As mentioned, on the iPhone, you can also control this with the Audio Source button on the phone itself.

Back