Leaf used briefly in movie "Transcendence"

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graffi

Last night my wife and I saw the movie "Transcendence" at the theater. The Leaf was behind the actors during one scene before the characters drove off in it.

After the movie we drove away and stopped at a traffic light with another Leaf next to us in another lane, looked like they were just leaving the theater also. Other than gatherings and at the dealer charging we do not see that many Leaf's around even though there are a lot of them here in San Diego.

We must have blinked at that part in the movie as both myself and my wife missed it...

Graffi said:
Last night my wife and I saw the movie "Transcendence" at the theater. The Leaf was behind the actors during one scene before the characters drove off in it.

It was when Morgan Freeman and the other DR friend were leaving the Solar Farm to return to the airplane. They used the leaf to drive to the plane.

Since the shot showed the right side from driver door to tail I was not sure until I saw the attenae.

TomT said:
We must have blinked at that part in the movie as both myself and my wife missed it...

Graffi said:

I could have sworn I saw the LEAF in the trailer but just checked and its not there so the real question is it a "Netflix" movie or one to see?

My wife and I saw that, quite fun to see the Leaf.
Elon Musk was also shown briefly in the audience of the main characters conference speech at the beginning of the movie.

We liked it a lot, left a lot of questions to ponder. IMO it is matinee worthy.

Yes. The LEAF came out in that movie. I recognized it as soon as I saw it. If I remember correctly, it was a blue one.

Back